Mail Boxes Etc. Andover - ID required for mailbox rental services
Two documents are required, one from each list
Please note that we cannot release mail to you without receiving sight of original ID, or suitably certified copies for all persons for whom mail is to be received, held or forwarded. Additionally ID is required for all directors linked to companies where the registered business address is based at the mailbox rental address. All ID must be sent or taken in person to Mail Boxes Etc. Andover when your mailbox rental commences and may be required on a periodic basis if your circumstances or, if the rules governing the operating of a mailbox service, change.
You must not use or quote your mailbox address for any purpose until such time as we have issued your mailbox number and no mail will be released to you until we have received and approved your ID, a copy of which will be kept securely on file.
For customers within the EU, certified identification submitted must show a clear, original stamp, signature and be dated, by any of the following: a solicitor, notary, accountant, post office, local council, doctor, or minister of religion.
Customers applying from countries outside the EU will need to provide documents notarised by a Public Notary.
(A) Photo Identification - Proof of identity
- Photo card Driving licence*
- ValidateUK Identity Card
- HM Forces Identity Card
- A current student card
- Disabled Drivers Blue Badge Pass
- Employment identification card
*Please note that from 8th June the UK 'paper counterpart' is no longer valid or required.
(B) Proof of Address (provided both name and address is shown)
- Gas or electricity bill (less than 3 months old)
- Telephone bill (less than 3 months old)
- Water bill (less than 3 months old)
- Current mortgage statement
- Current Council Tax bill
- Bank/Building Society statement (less than 3 months old)
- Credit card/store card bill (less than 3 months old)
- Current TV licence
- Valid insurance certificate
- Pay slip (less than 3 months old)
- Current P45/P60 statement
- Financial statement (e.g. pension, endowment)
- Current benefit book
- Letter from Benefits Agency
- HM Revenue and Customs Notice of Coding
- Student hall of residence agreement or other proof of accommodation