Trade global, be local. Base your business in Great Britain with a Glasgow - Charing Cross, UK correspondence address.
Offer your UK-based clients a local correspondence address and keep trading seamlessly after Brexit. We can provide your EU-based business with a real British street address and receive all your mail and packages from UK customers, consolidate and forward regularly to your physical address in the European Union.
Reach your British customers with a prestigious Glasgow - Charing Cross, UK business address!
Now the UK's exit from the EU has been finalised, having a base for your business within the UK, will make selling and supporting your customers easier, across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Using our address at Mail Boxes Etc. Glasgow - Charing Cross as a virtual office for your business gives you so much more than just a mailbox:
- A prestigious, professional business-district high street mailing address for your website, invoices, letterheads, business cards and promotional materials (for example: Suite 12, 98 Woodlands Road, Charing Cross, Glasgow, G3 6HB Scotland)
- We’ll receive, sort and store your mail
- We’ll take delivery of packages from any courier, including signed-for parcels and hold them safely until you are ready for us to forward to you
- You can email us to check for mail, or we can email when something arrives for you
- Our prices are more cost effective than renting a serviced office or p.o. box, our trading terms are crystal clear and our ID requirements match the requisite standards of UK Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
- A virtual office address or business mailbox rental starts at only £40.00* a month and there is a minimum rental period of 3 months.
If you have any questions about setting up a mailing and package receiving address within the UK, speak to our local business support team at your Mail Boxes Etc. Glasgow - Charing Cross post, parcel & print centre.
Download our online brochure
We’ve got Brexit covered. Have you?
*Prices include VAT at 20%. Discounts available for pre-payment of 12 months or more. Mail Boxes Etc. Glasgow - Charing Cross offers mailbox services to registered and limited companies, private individuals, charitable organisations and sole traders. If in doubt, please contact us before making your purchase.