Packaging solutions & packing materials at Mail Boxes Etc. London - Putney
Whatever you want to send, the team at Mail Boxes Etc. can expertly pack it ready for safe delivery. We can save you time and give you peace of mind that your items are secure and protected while in transit.
We specialise in professionally packing antiques, artwork, electronics, glassware and china. We’re trusted by auction houses, fine art and antiques dealers around the world to collect, pack and deliver the most treasured, delicate and irreplaceable items.
At Mail Boxes Etc. London - Putney we provide a range of custom packaging solutions to help with those unusual shapes and sizes, or particularly fragile items which require specialist packaging. We offer bespoke packaging and handling, from foam packs to custom cartons and crating. And by adopting the most up-to-date techniques we can advise you on the best packaging methods.
Our skill in secure packing and custom boxing means that any item, no matter how precious or fragile, will be safe in our hands.
- Boxes - from single wall cardboard boxes as small as 15x15x15cm to extra strength double wall cartons up to 76x76x90cm, we offer the widest choice of packing boxes on the high street. Bespoke sizes available on request.
- Crates - we build customised wooden crates, to transport items high in value, fragility, those awkwardly shaped or larger, heavier items. Ask us for a price including safe and secure worldwide delivery.
- Office or house moving kits - Tailor your own moving kit. Choose from our range of cartons and packing materials, suitable for house moves, office relocation and for students, to and from university. Our packing boxes are ideal for storage too.
- Packing 'voidfill' - we sell a range of environmentally-friendly paper-based products for wrapping your precious items. Alternatively we also offer traditional packaging materials including polystyrene chips ('peanuts'), or bubble wrap by the metre or the roll. Choose from small bubble, ideal for crockery and smaller items, or large bubbles, ideal for electrical goods and fragile or larger items.
- Parcel tape - Select from traditional brown tape, or for larger, heavier cartons, choose cross-weave tape, to keep your cartons secured, when packed. We also sell 'fragile' branded tape.
- Padded bags and postal tubes - 'Jiffy' and 'Mail-lite' bags in a range of sizes, from A6 to A3, are ideal for smaller items. You can protect your artwork, drawings, maps and plans using our mailing tubes. We have a variety of sizes available.
If you want to find out more about our expert packing service or range of packaging materials, please call us on 020 8789 4926 or visit us at Mail Boxes Etc. London - Putney 210 Upper Richmond Road , Putney, London, SW15 6NP England.
Tell me more about
Professional Packing Services from MBE London - Putney
Tell us what you need?
I am also interested in